here's a list of locally made noodles that i have been fond of.
- best foods chicken instant noodles - the packaging was dark blue with a simple bestfoods logo. wonder why they stopped making them.
- maggi instant noodles - when i was younger this was the hottest instant mami. you can see tita maggie on tv during commercial breaks
- lucky me beef - with the downfall of maggi came lucky me who was able to come up with a much flavorful instant mami
- lucky me pansit canton - do you still remember when this was such a hit? i remember me and my cousins cooking loads of this for merienda. this was considered a full meal already.
- lucky me la paz batchoy - love the garlicky taste
- nissin yakisoba chicken flavor - i like the chicken variant because it's spicy. this was my breakfast and dinner carbo.
- nissin cup noodles seafood flavor - i enjoy both the local and imported ones. the imported ones are too pricey though.
- lucky me jiamppong - i like this one...spicy spicy!
up next: korean noodles