Nov 26, 2007

wagamama

wagamama is on my list of places to eat at here in birmingham. unfortunately, the dish i ordered did not wow me. fell short of expectations with this chain which appears to be almost everywhere except in manila. i should have ordered something else but i already made up my mind on the ramen before going there. here is my seafood ramen.


c loved his chicken katsu curry below.




my boss's chahan.


and the coke christmas edition.


the food items of wagamama are the same as the ones at one of the booths at the selfridge food hall where we ate a couple of weeks ago. the selfridge stuff are far better which surprised me since you don't expect food hall food to be so much better. anyway, i'd rather eat at selfridge even if the ambiance is not that great.

wagamama
the bullring

No comments:

Post a Comment